The Admissions Section of the Academic Affairs Office of the school is a group of the Academic Affairs Office. It is responsible for the enrollment work of the whole school. There are one team leader and several members. The main duties include:
(1) Convening the admissions committees meeting.
(2) Planning the school enrollment strategy and school enrollment promotion.
(3) Handling the entrance examinations.
(4) Handling the TVE Joint College Entrance Examinations of Dajia district.
(5) The duties of college Expo and student enrollment promotion.
(6) Receiving high school vocational schools to visit the school.
(7) Handling cooperation agreements with high school
(8) Accepting departments apply of the high school activities.
(9) Other temporary matters.